Current Ph.D. students
- Anouk Nijs, started Sept 2018, NWO Perspectief Programma Citius, Altius, Sanius. Promotors: Prof. dr. Peter Beek (VU), and Prof. dr. CM Jonker.
- Ralf Wolter, started February 2018, Explainable AI for Reception Robots. Supervisory team: Dr. Koen Hindriks and Prof. dr. CM Jonker (promotors).
- Nanja Smets (guest) works on the MECA project, supervision together with Prof. Dr. Mark Neerincx. Her project is related to the Shared Mental Models project.
- Vincent Koeman. working on self-explaining software agents. Started November 2014. Co-supervised by Dr. Koen Hindriks.
- Ilir Kola. Computational reasoning tools as part of the CoreSAEP project. Started December 2017. Co-supervised by Birna van Riemsdijk.
- Thomas Moerland. Affective Computing and Reinforcement Learning. Started November 2015. Co-supervised by Joost Broekens.
- Rijk Mercuur. Rijk is working on social practices and nervousnet. Intelligent agents should understand social practices to work together (and with humans) through Nervousnet in an effective and socially acceptable way. Rijk’s daily supervisor is Virginia Dignum.
- Xueling Li is working on Objects with Intent. The supervisory team consists of Marco Rozendaal (daily supervisor), Kaspar Jansen, and myself.
List of students who succesfully defended their thesis